GS visited to Directorate on 29/02/2012.
Today, I along with Ex-GS Shri Roop Chand visited Directorate and met with the Member (P), various DDGs and other concerned officers. The following issues were discussed with them. The present status in respect of the issues is furnished below for the information of all CHQ Office Bearers, Circle Secretaries and members.
1. Up-gradation of GP of IP from Rs. 4200/- to Rs. 4600/-.
File relating to implementation of Hon. CAT Ernakulam Bench judgement dated 19/10/2011 is still under examination in view of our letter dated 22/2/2012. File is likely to be sent to Ministry of Finance shortly.
2. Restructuring of Inspectors Posts Cadre.
Next Meeting of the committee constituted to look into promotional prospects of IPOs/ASPs is likely to be convened by the Department in near future in view of decision of AIC conveyed to the Member (P) on 22/2/2012.
3. Holding of supplementary DPC for promotion to PS Gr. B for the year 2011.
Decision has been taken by the Department to hold supplementary DPC. This process is likely to be completed within next 3-4 months.
4. Holding of DPC for the promotion to JTS, Group A.
File is under process, which is likely to be completed within 2-3 months.
5. Declaration of result of IP examination 2011.
Marksheet from CMC has been received by the Department which is under scrutiny. After scrutiny the result will be declared shortly.
6. Revision of rates of remuneration for performing duty as Invigilator in the examination.
File is still pending with Internal Finance.
7. Re-allotment of surplus IPs to their Home Circles.
The issue is not under consideration at Directorate. Surplus IPs can go to their Home Circle only after relieving by the concerned circle in which they are working.